Honest Investment Advice and Guidance
Not many investment gurus will address head-on the investment issues of junior resource mining companies like Peter Grandich does. He calls it what it is: gambling.
In this nearly 1 hour video, Peter discussing what he does and how the investment community has changed over the years and currently operates.
Here are just a couple of highlights:
* Don’t buy gold stocks for yield; make sure you feel the company will do well enough to get your money back too.
* Get out of debt
* There may be hope for uranium
* Bonds are not a wise long term investment
* The “Self Storage” indicator on America
* Pay attention to what’s going on, things could be changing soon!